Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please one more time karaoke....

Please one more time Karaoke....

Yes! one more karaoke before I return, cause they don't do karaoke in Holland, I mean, not that I know of. "Ofcource they sing in Holland," said Saf. "Yeah, in the shower or in the bathtub," I replied. Maybe there is karaoke in Holland but I'm sure it won't be the same as in Barrie or Mississauga. Saf and I build a huge friends list while singing karaoke. We had a great time, and it all started in a small bar somewhere in Mississauga, we liked it and it became a weekly routine, we ended almost up going three or four times a week. Karaoke was our thing, and our going out. It wasn't really a 'us' moment but somehow it was, just a little time away from the kids, even though we took sometimes Cle with us. Was I good? naah, but it was fun. Was Saf good? Yes, she was, she even joined a few competitions.


On with the day, this day was good. I'm ready for the return, I mean mentally, cause I still need a few things to settle. Although I'm slightly ready, it will be hard to say goodbye. I want a proper goodbye, not a goodbye like, "Okay, thanks for all, and bye", not like that. Two and a half year I was here, and that's not nothing. It was a nice time and a huge experience. Good memories aswell, I should write a few down. Will do it tomorrow.

It was the daily routine again, waking up and getting up, waking up the kids, going downstairs, wake up Saf, (she's cute when she sleeps) take the kids lunches out of the fridge, clean socks for Tasn, getting the jackets, scarfs, mittens and hats ready. All went well and the kids went easily to the school bus. Saf was sleeping and Ab woke up a bit later and went to her. A nice and easy morning. I was tired though, and went for a little nap, not long. Today we will book the flight for my return, but first to the bank. Saf woke up, had lunch, and we went off to the bank. Slightly nerves I opened the door of the BMO bank and shuffeled my bankcard in the machine. After the sound of flipping dollars bills a smile came on my face, BMO was a succes!


After that to another (money) store and then to "Pizza, Pizza." Funny moment was that Saf payed five dollar for two big slices. I bought one and I had to pay three dollar something, seems not so fair right? Saf was surprised too, and complained by the pizza store owner. When you buy two big slices for five dollar, you would expect that one big slice will cost you 2,50. The seller explained us that If you buy two big slices your cheaper out then when you buy one big slice. "He should have told that," said Saf. But he didn't or he forgot.


After a delicious dinner it was time to book the flight together with Saf. My plan was to go on Monday or Tuesday, (sigh the days go so fast) but Sunday it became. I was quiet nervous with the booking, because I wanted to get it over with. It will be a relief, I just don't like to do things at the last moment. I still need to do a few things more before Sunday, and then it's a deep sigh! And chill, and maybe a goodbye party. (fingers crossed until Saturday) While booking the flight, I felt a dark cloud above me, I felt that Saf the same felt as me, "Lets get it over with." she said. The booking went pretty fast. And after the booking she gave me a hug. I felt a bit like crying while booking but when we hugged... not really.


Looking back at the last 34 days, I feel good, and I'm glad I spent Christmas here. Although Saf was sometimes a bit cold towards me, (perhaps afraid to encourage for hope for our relationship) She helped me out where she could. But I wish she would show a bit more warmness towards me the last few weeks, that would have done me good, just a hug or an arm around me, saying "You'll be fine!" It sure wouldn't have stop me from going back to Holland. Like I said I'm ready to go, I didn't need to be pushed like Saf sometimes said. 

I'm sure she has her good reason for keeping her distance, and ofcource, we broke up, what do I expect? The goodbye will be tough. Maybe it's because, that men don't like to show emotions, LOL, I got a very tiny heart! Tomorrow it's Tam's birthday, she said she's turning 15, hmmm, Usually they turn the numbers around, but she can't be 51! It will be double, because I'm leaving on Sunday and would like to have a party before I go, and Tam want's a party aswell, cause it's her birthday. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment