Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tasn!


I miss this little girl...

Geesh I'm so weak when it comes to kids, Saf's 7 year old stole my heart the first time  I saw her, and still does. Before Saf and I met we did our chats on the computer, and we used sometimes the webcam. The little kids loved it! Specially Tasn, she made funny faces and asked me many questions. Her first question was always about getting her gifts, LOL!

The first time I saw Tasn, she was shy. Saf picked me up from the airport together with Dako, Noor and Cle, from there we went to Saf's friends, to pick up Ab and Tasn. It was weird to see them when you know them only from the webcam, it looked so unreal. Tasn took place in the backseat and was quiet. (shy) I looked a few times behind me to look at her, she laughed and blushed. Thinking of that moment makes me missing her.

 Later on she talked, and I can remember her bad tempers what she so now and then had. Always complained about the food in the morning, It was funny though. She cried sometimes so hard when she had a temper, that I felt sorry for her, I always walked towards her and tried to calm her down. I still did that the years that followed. We have so many good memories.

I remember that I was afraid of her tempers or her naughty behaviour. Specially when they let me babysit her, Oh dear, what will happen? will she tear the whole house down? I got used to it in the months that followed, and I got along with her very well. I learned her things, like riding a bike, what almost seemed impossible when I first saw her trying to ride a bike. I watched her grow, and I watched her learn many things. 


                                                                           Tasn~

                                                           A tiny little angel
                                                   that always is in bloom
                                              you brought me so much light


                                               your cuteness is so stunning
                                                  your smile makes me melt


                                              I was proud to be your Daddy
                                                      it's the best I ever felt


                                                  Oh perfect little princes
                                                         With you I'm lost


                                               Every night before I dream
                                                   I thank the lord above
                                              To know someone like you

No comments:

Post a Comment