Friday, October 14, 2011

Picture time!

 Picture time! 

Just a few pictures from what I had left on my camera from this week, with every picture I have a little story.  

Bought some steaks today aswell, they were a bit bigger then I thought.

Dinner for today. Potatoes are almost boiling!

Tadaaa, dinner is ready!


At the trainstation in Hengelo is a bicycle station aswell.

Take a look at this, where a small country can be big in, bicycles!!


Huge cabbage's in front of a Etnic food store, this store is near to my house. It's a nice store with lots of Turkish people. I had a little peek in the store today. I should have take a picture from all the waterpipes they had.

This is how I relax, feet up high!


Same relaxation, different angle.






3 comments:

jazain said...

lol i love the pics!!! your home just seems so cozy. youve had major accomplishments in the past few months and doing well so dont let loneliness get the best of you. i know its easier said than done. but you are doing great!

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

I'm loving the pictures aswwell. P.s. I love how you follow my blog, I really preciate it! It means alot. I should not forget my other followers aswell though. Love you all!!!

jazain said...

that is usually the end of my night....to read your blog! its become a habit.

Post a Comment