Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pyama pants and rest!

Pyama pants and rest!

I didn't feel so well today, felt tired and had a pressure on my chest. It was time to settle down and take lots of rest, and that's what I did. I took two wonderfull naps, hopefully I will sleep at night aswell. And I did what I normally do on Sundays, rest and relaxing. The wearther forecast talked about freezing this comming night, so, let's see if it's going to freeze. It is cold so, it might just happen.

I like days like this, just comfy clothes on and just do nothing but relax and rest. What I really like the last few months is playing Cityville on Facebook, I'm actually waiting while I'm writing this post to have enough energy to harvest my melons. Otherwise they will get wasted, I still need 7 or 8 energy more and then I'm good. With Cityville you have to build your own city, with houses, community building, shops, you name it. Everything what a city needs, it's fun and it kills time, lol.

Am I addicted? Naah, it's just fun. Facebook has a chat aswell, so you can talk and chat with your friends. I get akward feelings when I think about the chat, I should use that chat more often, or don't I? Or should I use it whenever I want? Ofcource silly! Well, other friends might think, 'He never chat with us, why is that?" So yeah, the Facebook chat, I never know what to say for a start, to shy, so sometimes I just delay the chats when I'm planning them. After delaying, comes  a next delay and another and another... Just nervous to make a start with chatting I guess.

So, there you have it my dear Facebook friends, It's not that I don't wanna chat or that I ignore you for a reason, I'm just shy, lol. BUT know this... I love you ALL! Now let me hop on over to Cityville to see if I have the 7 or 8 energy already to harvest my lemons. Early to bed aswell tonight, work is on the schedule for tomorrow. My Boss will be back aswell, she had a little Autumn vacation. I will have to ask her this comming week if I can have a few days off cause of my trip to London.

6 comments:

jazain said...

lol, im laughing at you cause while im reading this youre over on FB now. i had to wait for more energy to build all my grandmother's houses!!! i love them and the fall trees in CV.

im so happy you went to see your dad. he looks great and looks like he's doing well sjon!!! maybe work and this bike ride you took has gotten you feeling so tired today. take it easy ....well i guess you did that already.

as far as FB chat, i have a tendancy to turn it off. ill chat sometimes but not too often because much of the time im just trying to either fix my farm on farmville or my city lol and dont want to be bothered!!! i like txting or sending msgs via inbox better cause i can take my time

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

Maybe I should just turn this chat thing off too, lol. Everytime I see the chat, it screams at me, "Talk, Talk, TALK! Your friends are waiting for you. I should just feel free to chat whenever I want, lol.

I'm glad were in the same Cityville boat, lol. My compliments to your city Jana, it looks great, sometimes when I see all these huge building I often think, "How on eaeth does she do it? How can she afford it?" lol.

Yeah, my dad was happy to see me, that did me good. It seems I have more energy in the summer cause of the warmth then with winter, my body is working his @ss off to keep my body warm, that takes all the energy outta me.

Thinking off creating a farm aswell on Facebook, you have to wear wooden shoes too? LOL! Have a nice day Jana!

jazain said...

i used to have wooden shoes i bought in amsterdam and a little key chain with wooden shoes. plus i had some really nice plates i bought. i gave all of it away because everyone wanted a piece of holland. i was so sad though, i was left with nothing from all of my stops there. i learned to love gouda cheese there too. i went to a farm and had it fresh! well as fresh as gouda can be lol. i lost all of my memories. well i have lots of pics but no little wooden shoes to farm in lol

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

I could sent some nice wooden shoes one day, lol. Don't dare me! Hahaha! All these Dutch (old) items you can find them sometimes on flea-markets here, it's so nice to look and sniff around on such markets. Brings back memories aswell.

Old Dutch people here in the east of Holland even uses those old antique items, and yes some old farmers still walk on those wooden shoes. Recently I bought on a flea-market a pair of old wooden shoes. They are kids size and there so cute. The small size is handy cause they can be put anywhere and don't take much space.

jazain said...

well if you ever find an old pair then plz, ill take them!!!!

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

We have ourself a deal!! Hahaha!

Post a Comment