Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost can't believe it, I'm going to London within a hour! Woot!

Almost can't believe it, I'm going to London within a hour! Woot!

I woke up...Uhm actually I didn't woke up, or did I? I can't remember, what I do remember is that it was a afwul night with not enough sleep. Several things kept me awake, the tv from the neighbor, fireworks, a storm, (oh my) tossin and turnin, sweating and the suddenly upcomming hip pain. I knew already that it wouldn't be easy to fall asleep, I went to bed at 9:30, way to early I guess. Hope I will get trough this day, I guess I will, cause I had it before those sleepless nights before a trip. (Canada) 

Anyway, everything is ready, everything is packed. Am I ready? Yes! Just a little bit worried about the money, I should have exchanged some Euro's into English pounds before I go to London, I will have to ask the travelguide. And stop thinking the worse, lol, I always end up thinking the worst scenarios. Within a hour and fifteen minutes I will be off, there's still a storm but it's dry, no rain. Alright, I'm closing this post and will be back in five days. And.....


...I wish you all a blessed New year with lots of love and kindness, Happy New Year to all my online friends!! Byeeeeeee's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment