Monday, March 12, 2012

Hematoma...

Hematoma...
I noticed a Hematoma yesterday on the inside of my thigh, it worries me. Cause I don't know how it got there. I can't remember that I bumped myself or fell or whatever. It's bothering me in my worried mind since I spotted the hematoma. I have a day off tomorrow, so I could visit my doctor. But I'm to worried to go, afraid of the results of what the doctor will say. Is it perhaps that I fell of my bike a few months ago that I got this hematoma? And why didn't I noticed this before? In the shower or undressing for example. I will go to the hospital tomorrow to test my blood for my thyroid, after five days I will get the results of the blood test from my doctor. I will keep an eye on my hematoma till then, if it's not getting smaller then I will go to my doctor for the blood results and to show him my hematoma.... I should stop worrying... the hemotoma isn't painfull, but it's quit big, you can compare it with the size of a lightbulb.It's dark aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment