Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What a gorgeous weather!

What a gorgeous weather! 

it was 16 degrees today, and tomorrow it will be even warmer! I saw people walking and riding there bikes in shorth or t-shirts, it was busy in the centre of the city, even the ice-cream shops were open again. Spring has certainly began! Still I have a sore neck, the medication helps a bit. In the morning it's the worst, my neck feels stiff and painfull then. Movement helps a bit, I realized that on the end of the day, but hey! It's my rest day, so rest I will.

I rested alot this morning, I took to naps, and my snoring woke me up, lol! I never knew I snored! In the afternoon I jumped on my bike and drove of to another city, Wierden! Wierden is a village where I use to live when I was a kid, Mom was born there. I planned to go to a second hand store, just to look around. I'm still looking for a nicer tv-cabinet, my coffee table and tv-cabinet don't match with each other. Different colors and different material made me decide to buy one day another (second hand) tv-cabinet. Perfectionist! haha!

It was a nice bike ride to Wierden, nice weather, 16 degrees and lots of sunshine. At the second hand store I bought a working pants, lol, also a thing I really need, working clothes! The pants only costed 4 Euro. From there I biked slowly to my own city again, the free dinner was waiting. I took my time cause I had plenty. Enjoyed the weather and looked at the people who aswell enjoyed this sunny day. It was not so busy with dinner, perhaps becasuse of the nice weather. I headed home afterwards and bounced on my couch, Relaxed! Tomorrow another working day, oh my I have a job!! It still feels a bit unreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment