Sunday, April 15, 2012

Depeche Mode - Clean Acoustic.flv



Clean.. 

The cleanest I've been, an end to the tears and the in-between years, and the troubles I've seen. Now that I'm clean, you know what I mean, I've broken my fall put an end to it all, I've changed my routine. Now I'm clean. I don't understand what destiny's planned, I'm starting to grasp what is in my own hands. I don't claim to know where my holiness goes I just know that I like, what is starting to show... Sometimes. Clean... the cleanest I've been an end to the tears and the in-between years and the troubles I've seen.

Now that I'm clean, you know what I mean, I've broken my fall put an end to it all I've changed my routine. Now I'm clean. As years go by all the feelings inside, twist and they turn as they ride with the tide. I don't advise and I don't criticise I just know what I like with my own eyes...Sometimes. Clean... the cleanest I've been an end to the tears and the in-between years and the troubles I've seen. Now that I'm clean...Sometimes. You know what I mean, I've broken my fall put an end to it all I've changed my routine. Now I'm clean...Sometimes. Now I'm clean, the cleanest I've been..

No comments:

Post a Comment