Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Found me a dentist!

Found me a dentist!
It´s the dentist where I sent a email to, they responded with saying, "Yes were taking new patients, we now only need some more information about you, for example, your postal code and your adress." I amhappy that this dentist replied and took me, I heard that this dentist is a good one, and she is a woman, meaning that she is not as rough as male dentists. I expierenced that a few times.


I can call for an appointment today after 9 am, but I think I will just go there, cause I want a appointment today. This morning the tootache became worser, if I touch the tooth with my tongue it is hurting, and that was not before. So, crossing my fingers that I can get a appointment today. What she gonna do with my tooth I do not know, for my part she is gonna pull it out, cause I can not think of another solution. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment