Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busy week ahead!

Busy week ahead! 

Last working week before Christmas, and we are busy. I heard last week we have a order for 400 mats, that's 100 more mats then last week. Though I have more to do this week, I want to have a blood test again for my thyroid. I can feel it's time, I feel exhausted even when I do the lightest things. Or it's just in my mind, I don't know. Thinking of it makes it worse in my case, just like my Mom use to say when I was little, "Don't think about the pain, or else it will get worse." But some things you can't ignore.

Back in October, or was it September? Anyway, the last time I had a blood test the Doctor told me that my (thyroid) results were so, so, but I didn't have to worry about it, it was quit stable. Yeah, when I heared that, I kept a eye on my energy, being on my hood. And the last two days I felt it, exhausted a bit more then usual, a couple of times a fast heart beat. Signs that I have to take it easy. Tomorrow at work I will see how it goes, I think it will go alright. Wednesday I will do a blood test, sigh, so much work. 

First I have to go to my Doctor to get a paper for the blood test, then I have to go to the hospital for the actual blood test. It will take a whole morning I think, gonna take it easy then cause it's my resting day aswell. Thursday will be my last working day of 2012, I think they talked about a dinner at work, ans probably a surprise. On the same day there's also a last free dinner of the year at 5:00 pm. I will take it easy with the loads of food that day, enough is enough. Roll on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment