Sunday, January 6, 2013

Living healhty but where to start and when...

Living healthy but where to start and when... 

I have been searching a bit to find out what's going on with my chest pain, I didn't even want to cause the internet makes it mostly worse then it is. I looked for five minutes and what I saw satisfied me. When I have to sneeze there's a little stabbing pain going trough my chest. It turns out that that's my chest muscle being silly. I red that on a forum, I googled sneezing/stabbing/chest/pain and found the forum, lol. What I red satisfied me enough to stop searching further. I probably have to move more, perhaps a little more stretching in the morning or during the day. During work I work sometimes a bit hard, heavy lifting or a awkward holding while working isn't that healthy. It could also be stress, it makes the muscles more tight up.

Stress? Stress from what? It's easy to worry for me, small things is where it starts with. Sometimes things where I don't even have to worry about. Then when I think about it more  the nerves begin. I have to loosen those little worries, that ofcource is easier said then done. Last week I thought that it would be easier to get used to those worries, it's just a part of me, it's in me. I can't get rid of it just like that. Once I get used to those thoughts and worries, it might be going easier then to live with it or perhaps even get rid of it. Perhaps the worries or stress will vanish then. Living healthy might help too, eat healthier work healthier, etc, etc. Let's see how my chest is holding this week.

As you know I don't do that much on Sunday's, so, yeah, today was the same. Resting and enjoying my staying inside. One load of laundry, a shower, and preparing a dinner is all I did today. This week I will have to do some important things, my Doctor told me two weeks ago that I'm still registered with my old Doctor. He could see that in his computer, so this week I will have to call my old Doctor and tell him that he has to un-register me as a patient. Aswell since I have a permanent working contract I will have to visit the taxes office and Gak, Gak is a welfare company who gives me half of my whole income, the other half I get from my Boss. 

My handicap is that I can only work for three days in the week,that's why I have welfare. Gak has to know that I earn a little bit more now that I have a permanent contract, Gak will lessen their half income, just so I get the right minimum wage. Taxes has to know too that I earn a bit more now, every time my income changes, taxes has to know, that's the law. I have a little income from taxes aswell, that's why. I have 'housing and health benefit' from taxes. Enough to do this week, I will be sure to take it easy aswell, I promises.

Trip to Paris - day 4. 

What a day yesterday, my clothes were still wet when I got up this morning. 9:00 am I got up, my shoes were the worst, wet and dirty. I planned not to do anything today, I felt exhausted and tired last night. It's better for me to have a good long rest, I need it. At 9:30 am I went down for breakfast, it wasn't even busy in the tiny little restaurant. I think I was the  first one of our group. I was surprised I was that hungry, I never ated that much as this morning. Four sandwiches, a yogurt and a cup of orange juice. More people of our group came down for breakfast, aswell a couple where I was with last night. She was one of the girls who was wearing high heels, they both asked me how I got to the hotel, and I asked them the same. There were laughs and there was lots to tell, they were aswell tired and told they got a taxi last night just as me and the 'deaf' couple took off. "It was a horror night," the guy told me. And we knew both that we had to split up anyway, cause with seven people in one taxi is not possible. 

They are nice people, and fun to talk with. Funny aswell that I didn't spoke to them earlier when I saw them, "Not my type of people," I thought. I asked them if they are gonna stay inside and do nothing aswell, they told me that they will go out today and join the activity, "We payed for it, lol," I payed for it aswell, but I didn't care last night, I was so tired. But, after this morning breakfast I decided to go anyway, I feel okay. And it's only a short afternoon. Early to bed tonight!!  More people of our group were asking how I got to the hotel last night, gosh, it's the talk of the day it seemed. In the end we all could laugh about it, sure it was horror, but hey, it was a adventure aswell. At 12:00 the bus took of again, with me in it, the couple where I spoke with this morning, and the 'deaf' couple! Wow, surprise. I felt okay, I was tired but it went, just taking it easy this afternoon, I thought. On our way we dropped of some people who wanted to do other things then today's activities. The rest of us went to 'Mont Parnasse.' 
The Mont Parnasse!
Vieuw from the Mont Parnasse.
That's a huge skyscraper where you can have a panorama view over whole Paris. There was a long line waiting for us when we got out of the bus, there was a cold streaming wind aswell. I could feel slowly the less hours of sleep from last night plus last nights adventure coming in, I tried to take it easy as much as possible. We stood in line for more then a hour in the cold and hard wind, once when it was our time to get in everything went pretty fast, show the ticket, in the elevator, elevator up, and there we were on the 56th floor. What a amazing view, it reminded me of the CN tower in Canada. Ofcource I took several photo's, though we couldn't stay long cause our other activity was waiting. Our second 'City walk,' waited for us, it was the same guide where I sneaked out with a couple of days ago, wonder if she recognize me and dislike me, lol. But I guess she didn't the 'City walk,' was nice but in the end to long, the tiredness kicked in of all of us. The 'walk' was to long, the tour guide stopped several times by a monument of other object to do her story, for us it was resting time, lol.

Our little group walking the city walk.

Beautifull scenery!
Finally after three hours walking the 'tour' ended, there was one little nice gesture our guide offered me. On the first day of our trip I bought some cards to send to people I know, yesterday it was my luck that I finally found a tobacco shop where I finally could buy some stamps, sigh! Now I only had to post them, but a mailbox was no where to find in Paris, I thought, maybe the 'guide' could help me out. I asked her after our walk, her response? "I will take care of that, no worries." I didn't even ask her to post it, that was really nice of her. wow! I thanked her two times I think. Next activity was a calm one, dinner! This activity costed 20 Euro, just like every other extra activity where I had to pay for. Dinner was good, tastefull and cozy. This cheap restaurant had even a piano player, lol, one of the waitresses sat all of a sudden down behind the piano and started playing. after dinner back to the hotel for a long, long rest. I started with packing already, it wasn't that much. The only things I left out were the things I needed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment