Saturday, January 19, 2013

The 822th post already...

The 822th post already...

Though it's not easy to write every day a piece, but once I start writing, I write constantly. Uhm, well, most of the time. Actually this post what I'm writing now should have been written yesterday, I forgot it again, guess it was to late in the evening. Maybe I should have a certain or permanent time when I write, after dinner is good I think. Or maybe I just should write less, I don't have to write everyday. Once a week, or perhaps once a month is good too. Once a week sounds good, this is the 822th post I think I should write once a week after my 1000th post. Yeah, perfect, deal!

Friday was okay, did a part of my weekly groceries and did one load of laundry. I'm glad Johan from 'Buddy wanted,' didn't show up, he will visit me once in two weeks he told me. From my part he doesn't come at all anymore, yeah I'm done with him. He isn't ANY help. The only thing he does is a bit of positive talk and that's it, he should advice me and help me searching for social contacts or activities. When I signed up for Buddy wanted I signed up for eight months, well, I almost positive I won't sit trough these eight months. I might sign off next week.

It seems I'm the only one who is searching for contacts or activities, just like I did before I signed up with this project. But enough about this project. There was more searching, cause I still don't know where to travel to this Summer. Will it be the US, Spain, Ireland? Or maybe another country, I don't know. I would love to try another travel company. Difficult decision, cause I'm used to 'Effe Weg,' that's the company where I travelled with to London, Berlin and Paris. Today/tomorrow I will visit a travel store here, to let me inform over a trip to the US, just inform.

No comments:

Post a Comment