Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Colder days next week...

Colder days next week... 

No, I'm not worried, I'm not worried, I'm not worried! Okay............ I forgot to write a post yesterday, ugh! (Actually, I was to tired to write or didn't feel much for it, but don't tell anyone!) I had a good day at work, first half of the day I was working with this machine again, just like yesterday. That went fine, though it's kinda boring, I rather work where I usually work. Just making mats, build them, measure them and pack them. Just before lunch another fellow worker took over my work, so I could go to my own section again, yay! I actually don't mind what kinda work I do, I'm glad I have work and people around me. It's not only work we do together, we talk and have fun aswell. These fellow workers are people where I spent 24 hours with during a working week, and that's not nothing.

Next week, on Monday the 25th of February 'we' the people in our flat, will be getting a new central heating. That means from Monday until probably Thursday no heating in our houses, and no warm water. I don't mind that the 'no warm water,' though the 'no heating' sucks. Specially during Winter, couldn't they have waited until Spring or better Summer? Nope, the central heating really needed renovation. According to the letter we received we can pick up a little electric heater 'somewhere' in this flat, though I'm working on the 25th the whole day. I hope they still have heaters then, otherwise I will buy a second hand one. I need warmth! lol! I will go ask for some information by the housing corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment