Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nearly bed time....!

Nearly bed time....! 

Almost 10:00 pm, quickly writing a post and then of to bed. Early up tomorrow as always on Monday, work is calling! It's been good weather today, a Spring day you could say. Lots of sunshine and no cloud in the sky, even better then the weather we had yesterday. This weather we will keep until Wednesday, after Wednesday we get rain. It's been a long day, I guess because it didn't do that much today. Sunday's are officially rest days for me, probably some ironing and vacuuming, but that's it. 


I have no clue what this coming week will bring, it's better like that aswell. Take everyday as a surprise and enjoy! We all have our little problems, they come and go. Not that I have them at the moment, I'm good, not much to worry about. Uhm, your sure? yes, I'm sure! Yesterday I received a email back from Saf, so now and then I write to her. Not that often though, perhaps twice a year, and that's it. It's all good, It's a nice thing to do I guess. Alright, off to bed I go, night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment