Saturday, June 29, 2013

Double post!

Double post!

I forgot to write a post yesterday, so here's a double. I realized I forgot it, though it was already late and I was tired and felt sleepy.

Friday!

Work went well, ofcource I was tired afterwards. I have been working hard the last few days at work, the extra half day was though but I managed it. Some of the fellow workers wanted me to stay until 4:30, lol. But no, I have to think of myself aswell, listening to my body, and it says 'Stop!' It's been enough, I cycled towards home and had a few minutes rest. I knew a visitor would show up soon, my lunch for this Friday was already made yesterday. The visitor was Ina, she wanted to have a 'chat up' with me, and that was alright. It was a nice visit, though I felt a nap coming aswell. After Ina's visit, I still had to wait until the 'heater man' would show up. He was gonna check my heater between 1p m and 5 pm. Ina left around 2:30 pm, but no heater man showed up.

I waited until 5 pm and started dinner, yup, 'he' didn't show up! I was done with this 'heater checking,' I called a few times this week already , and twice 'he' didn't show up. And now? Well,  This 'check up' what they do has to be done, just to see how much I used the heater and the boiler in 2013, they check it once in two years.  After the 'check up' they can make a 'nota' by the end of the year and I will have to pay. Without the 'check up' they will make a nota aswell, but they will have to evaluate what I have been used. Then the debt will probably higher, tomorrow I will send this company a mail, and I will call them on Monday. It's not my fault they didn't show up, I'm not gonna pay a penny more.

Saturday!

To go out or not, that was the question today. I still needed some items for my big trip, and I thought, it's now or never, lol. I went! After a good rest in the early morning, I took of around 11 am.with the train to Enschede. Enschede is my favourite city by far when it comes to cities near. it's only a little 20 minutes with the train. It's been a long while but I took my bicycle with me to the train station, Always afraid that my bicycle will be stolen, I always leave my cycle at home. I recently found a good spot to hide my bicycle, it's a spot behind a building near to the train station. Though when I got there I couldn't get behind the building, the gate was closed, sigh! I had to find another spot, luckily  I found one.

Once in Enschede I took my time and decided not to stay that long, I still felt tired, rest was needed soon . The time I spent in Enschede was good, I had a jolly, but busy time. I scored a few summer clothing's and some gifts for Jan and her Family, can you say 'wooden shoes,?  I didn't want to overload them with gifts, though coming with empty hands is not my thing, so, I bought a few simple though fun, cute items. Jan has a large Family, so I think I still need a few little gifts and then I'm done. Last but not least I did my last groceries and bought with succes US Dollars, oh my, that went fast. Not even five minutes and I had them in a nice envelope.

All settled and quit a full day, when I got home I tried to take a second nap but that didn't work, I guess I wasn't that tired then. I spend quit some money today, but it was all worth it and needed actually. I checked my bank account today and found out that the inheritance had arrived. Second thing to do was paying the notary, a small 430 bucks. Log in to my bank account was quit a struggle but I managed. I think it was Internet Explorer was being a pain, I had to log in quit a few times. When I went over to Firefox it was easier. The notary has been payed, over and done. I'm happy with the inheritance, and happy aswell that the notary has been payed. Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment