Tuesday, July 16, 2013

998th post!

998th post! 

2 more posts to go! Yeah, I'm still stand by my decision to write less after the 1000th post. No more writing daily, just whenever I feel to. For sure once a week or so, or once in the weekend. Writing down what I went trough during the week, and what I'm up to in the weekend. Sounds good to me. 

Actually not much to write today, again it was busy at work, some had to work over aswell. I guess were all looking forward to the 3 weeks off, I can tell, really. Our foreman has been working in another section near our section, Me and another fellow worker took over our section, and that goes well. 

The other fellow worker is a nice guy, calm but a hard worker aswell. This morning he told me he was tired, I think it was the first time he told me that. That coming from him is a surprise, cause he usually doesn't complain. In the afternoon he told me again he was tired, yeah, let the summer holiday begin. 

I'm somewhat tired aswell, thankfully the usual day of is tomorrow. It's gonna be a hot, warm day. 28 C. and a bit cloudy, I love it though, nothing better then a warm Summer day. Hey 6 days to go, I got still a few things to do, but I'm not worried about that. I'm ready, ready to fly. No fear of flying? Hmm, now when it's getting closer, hmm, Naah and a tiny bit yes, lol. Excitement more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment