Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The drop in...

The drop in...

Today I had a E-mail from my friend in Holland, and he told me, that it wasn't possible to move in with him or to get a house from Aveleijn. " You need a indication to get a house," he told me. Next thing he told me was "The best thing you could do is to inform the house-corporation in Nijverdal and tell them your story." It looks like it's going downhill further and further with my plan of moving back to Holland, is it a sign? A sign that there is a chance I could stay in Canada? Here's my horoscope from today...

Your Daily Horoscope

This is an auspicious time for you, Aquarius. It gives you the energy and enthusiasm to make the necessary changes in your life. There is a lot of work to do, but you're up to it! First focus on your relationships. Your loved ones don't care about your professional successes. They want (and perhaps need) to spend more time with you. Do what you can to bring your life more into balance.

I think I'm already doing that, but I also got to focus on my plan to go back to Holland, cause this horoscope might be just a mite. Today was again a busy day, Saf's Uncle and her Father arrived around noon. Everyone was there for the 'Drop in,' Saf was cooking dinner and I helped out here and there, it was crowded and busy. It was good to see Saf's uncle and her Father again.


Dinner was served and we sat at our new dinning table. The food was delicious and filling. Later on in the evening we played games with little presents, and there were the famous jello shooters aswell. It was a nice evening, the kids were down in the basement playing there games.... It was a 'normal' day with lots of people....

No comments:

Post a Comment