Monday, September 12, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Just another manic Monday... 

I woke up last night at 2:30 am this morning, there was a full moon and it shinned right in the livingroom. The full moon shinnend even brighter cause of the no curtains in the house, from my sleeping room I can look right into the livingroom. It was a bit scary and it kept me awake, lol, silly me. I was just waiting for a huge shadow what will apear in the room, booh!! I was thinking if I close my eyes the shadow will apear, so I have to keep my eyes open, lol. Not so easy though when you just woke up and you want to go back to sleep. It kept me awake, sigh! Solution? I grabbed a few sheets and covered two windows so I could not  peek anynmore into the livingroom. But then it was already 5 am, and was thinking, "If I fall asleep now I will oversleep myself," so I doozled a bit and then got up.

I will catch my sleep the next night, I thought. I need curtains! And I will get them this week, lol, no matter what! I think aswell that people who live across me think I am peeking trough there windows, but I am not. So yeah, my mission is to get curtains this week! Another nice day at work today,  before I go to work I ride my bike first to Humanitas to pick up a good friend, Henkie, we ride both together to our work. When I arrived at Humanitas and saw the entrance and the little gate, I had double feelings, thinking of how it was the last months, and that I missed it a tiny bit. Thinking "I was there once." It is just a week ago, I know, but still. Today at work my Boss wanted to invite me to a meeting this comming Wednesday, we will be going to another city just me and him. Were gonna try to sell our products on a factory market. First I thought, "Eeek, naah, I do not really feel to go."

I was thinking to say no but said "Yes I will come,"  instead, lol I thought for a change I will say yes, cause I ussualy say no, BUT I never say no, it´s ussualy yes, when I actually mean no. I had doubts but I already said yes to the invite, I actually did not had a change that much to say no, but okay. The reason of actually saying and meaning no was because Wednesday is my rest day, a really must rest day. I really have to divide my energy over the week, cause of my sick thyroid. I can manage alot but I need my rest aswell, but okay wednesday for a change I will go with my boss to that market, should be fun. I spoke later on with my Boss and explained him that Wednesday is actually my rest day, he knew that. My Boss told me that I could take the next day a half day off. Fair enough! Settled!

Within two weeks I will have to do some blood work again for my thyroid, I´m still on a high dosis of medication, the higer dosis is just to get a good blood level again, cause a month ago my blood levels were kind of messed up. I can not keep taking the higher doses though, otherwise my blood level will go to high. It´s hard to explain it in english, lol, I need a certain balance in my blood for my thyroid, when my blood level is to high, I will get a lower dosis of medication. And when to low I will get a higher dosis. Sometimes the levels are like a jojo, going up and down, with the right dosis of medication I need to get a good balance, and that is not always easy. But I can live with that, I am used to it.

2 comments:

jazain said...

being a nurse i understand the labwork and the dose of your thyroid med well. just take it easy til they get it balanced!! but go with your boss!! apparently he thinks youre the right one to take with him!! maybe youll have fun

sjon i feel like ive known you for real for years!!

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

Taking it easy is a must sometimes but taking it easy is sometimes not that easy, lol. Sometimes my mind says go, while my body says hold on. Most of the time I can find a balance in that though, but sometimes also not. But I'm always getting my rest, so. No worries here.

I went with my Boss and I had the same thoughts as you, 'maybe I will have fun' and 'it's an honor that he picked me,' it's been a nice day.

Your truly a nice lady, hugs sent to you!

Sjon~

Post a Comment