Thursday, November 10, 2011

Money! ....Sigh!

Money! ....Sigh! 

Even though I putted a few items on a secondhand selling site and even though I sold something today, (I sold a hatstand for 8 Euro) I really gotta take it easy with my money. I wont be buying things anymore, only the food I need. Hardcore saving money, oh yeah. I really have too, cause otherwise I can forget my trip to London. No wonder they always told me that December is a expensive month, Christmas, gas bills, electric bills, etc, etc. I think I will be fine though, but still, there's nothing wrong in being prepaired, right?

Saving money too? Here's a few tips!

-Buy only those things that you can afford. Never borrow so.
-Buy only things on sale, but then only if you really need them.
- Always make a shopping list before you go shopping. Buy only what is on the note!
- Put out the light in the rooms were you aren't.
-Cook with gas instead of electricity.
-turn the heaters off in the rooms were you aren't, close aswell the doors and the curtains.
 -A dash of vinegar works great as a fabric softener, and also ensures that you have bright staying colors. 
- With many people in a room is also very energy efficient, everyone helps with his body to warm the room, or turn the heat down two degrees and put on a sweater!
-Open a savings account and deposit every dollar you can spare on it. After several years you have unwittingly saved a lot of money.
- Take always hotel soaps with you after a visit and aswell the toilet roll.
-Go to bed early.
-Do not go shopping when you're hungry, then you usually buy too much.

Ah! Just a bit concerned here, I gotta lessen the concerning. Everything will be fine. On with this Thursday... I worked a whole day and I learned alot of new things,m I made a mat! Woot! I went trough the whole procedure to make a mat completely. I was kinda nerves about the new things I had to do but I did fine and well. I worked with another guy who aswell  had to learn the new things. He was a bit slow though, but okay. He's younger and is still learning on college. I'm happy how this (long) day went, I was tired afterwards but really satisfied.

And Now? Now it's time for the weekend, I'm actually thinking of going to my Dad, cause it's been a while. I can tell him in person that I am doing good on living on myself again, a new house and a new job! Dad will be very happy that I have a job, oh dear, how many times did I went to him for a visit and he asked me if I had a job already! I lost count. Let's see when I will go to him for a visit, I hope the weather is good on me.

2 comments:

Anisah said...

He will be proud of you! You are doing great at your job. It is good to work into longer times gradually, start at half day as you have.

Your vacation next month sounds like fun!

Anisah

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

When I think of my Dad lately I always think, "He is getting old, what if he suddenly passes away?" That's why I think I should go visit him more often.

Recently I'm tired of my busy schedule, blame the work and the things I need to do cause of having a house on my own now. That's why I keep delaying the visit to my Dad. It's quit a journey aswell.

These things should not be a reason to delay my visit to Dad, I know...

Post a Comment