Friday, November 25, 2011

Picture time!

Picture time!
Here we go again... 1...2 ....3... Go!

 Ready for work, yes! It was cold that morning! And early, very early...
 Peanut butter jelly time, come on sing with me! Usually I get such sandwisches for lunch but, oh well, I just felt like having some... Cherry jam!
 Done! Enjoy your meal Mr. Sjon!
 8:00 time for a cuppa coffee! This is my favorite cup... Cheers!

 Just back from work, legs up and relax! Never mind the plant, I just gave it water and it was still a bit leaking, lol.
 Above: Me! Left: Koffie/coffee! When that thin is full I'm happy!
Doing my stretching excerzises in the morning, stretch you hands as high as you can... Reach your hands to the sky! I'm such a goose sometimes.

2 comments:

jazain said...

love the pics. lol at the love for coffee. im right with you on that though. i love the lovely red hue in your living room area. is so nice

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

I had to google the word hue, lol. I'm not that good sometimes with the English words. Thanks, I hope the red wallpaper stays in-tact for a while. If not, I will paint that wall the same color.

Post a Comment