Saturday, April 28, 2012

Two posts in one day? I'm on a roll!! (2)

"I see a yellow wall and I want it painted white."

Today was good, I was tired but did a few things what I wanted to do, painting was one of the them. I rained pretty hard first in the morning, but when it was time to go it went dry, and not even cold. I went from store to store to buy the things I needed, at one store the paint brushes were cheaper then the other store. But in the other store the paint was cheaper, lol. For a decent price I had all the things I needed, I bought even a duvet, I really needed one. The duvet had a nice price too. 

After a long and nice nap and a delicious lunch I started with the painting, here and there a bit nerves, lol, it's been a while since I painted, I didn't wanna screw up my bathroom walls. Though the painting went well, it wasn't that much work, or I must say the walls weren't that big. Ofcource I spilled a few drops of paint here and there, even one on my sock, lol! (Should have wore'n white socks!) I painted three times over the walls to get the right color what I wanted, perfectly white without brown or yellow stains comming through.

Here are the results... 


The things I needed, roller-brush, paint, etc. I liked the sign on the paint bucket, 'succes,' I sure needed it.

Covering the mirror for not getting stains... 

Shower curtain in the middle for now... 

Did I spill? It's alright, I had plastic underneath the bucket and brush...

Tadaaaa, now waiting till it's dry... 

Loving the result....

The tape you see was for not getting the tiles dirty and full of paint... 


Tomorrow it will look even better, then it's all dried up. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment