Sunday, July 29, 2012

Suitcase is packed... I'm ready to go!

Suitcase is packed... I'm ready to go!

Alot done today, getting everything ready for take off. Cleaned and dusted the rooms a bit, packed my suitcase, emptied the fridge as it comes to 'what can go bad if I leave it there for a week.' I bought one bread to much last week, so I ated bread nearly two times a day, for breakfast and lunch. Yes, I have a freezer, but that thing doesn't work so well. Perhaps time for a new one in the near future. Though I love my old second hand freezer, it has that ol'classic look. Excited for the trip? Yeah, it's starting, but the nerves are there too, lol. Have I enough with me in my suitcase? Should I take two or three trousers? Did I pack my passort now? Yes or no? 

Lots of statues in Berlin.

And funny street art, lol, try to get your parking ticket out of that machine.

Tomorrow at this hour I will be in Berlin I guess, it's not that far as London. No computer for a week, oh dear, naah, piece of cake!! I'm actually looking forward to it, being without the net for a week, it will be easy. My blog can have a rest aswell for a week. though I will have a little notebook with me and several pens, to write everyday a short story about what I went trough that day. Just like I did with London. So, tomorrow I will be off, and last night I looked already for some new travel sites for a new next trip. I want to go just like last year between Christmas and New Year. Though I couldn't find anything what suits me, maybe I'm to early.  I heard the weather will be good in Berlin, grey tomorrow but not cold, later in the week lots warmer with lots of Sjon-shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment