Sunday, July 29, 2012

The usual sleepless night before a trip...

The usual sleepless night before a trip...

Everything went well yesterday, suitcase is packed, got the house clean and tided up before the trip, etc, etc. Then off to bed on a nice time, though I wasn't even tired, I thought, "I will fall asleep anyway." Yeah, I thought! But I didn't, I was clearly awake and my Turkish neighbors were loud again. It was alright as always, but this time it wasn't, the little worries and m awaken made it only worse.

"Why are they so loud?" I thought, "Can't they talk normal?" It was late aswell, I went to bed around 10:30 pm, and at 12:00 pm the neighbors were still loud. Then I knew it, 'Ramadan,' they wait until a certain time and then they all eat together. There are several Turkish people in the flat, so yeah, that's why. I took it for granted, and fell asleep late. Around 2:00 am I woke up and felt I slept for 30 minutes.

At 4:00 am I woke up and decided to get up and wake up slowly, there were a few little things more to do before my take off. I will try to have a sleep in the bus, I had it before that I couldn't catch my sleep before a trip, it's surely not my first time. Though it doesn't feel good, but anyway, off to Berlin, Germany! I will catch you readers on a Thursday or on a Friday, lol, I don't even know when I will be back. That doesn't matter either, it's gonna be lots of fun, and that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment