Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lazy day...

Lazy day...

Waiting for a phone call is what I mostly did today, oh and I tumbled dry a wash and corrected some wires behind the TV. The phone call I waited for was from Social Services, they wanted to call me and explain the letter I received last week about a payment I have to do. Social Services never called... ofcource. I have to do a payment, that's easy, just fill in my bank number and my autograph and send it. I have to pay a sum of money back, the positive side is that I can pay in terms, every month a sum of money. Though the first term was pretty much, I don't why. 

That's why the phone call, though I sent the first term already this afternoon, I figured that they will pay me back if they made a mistake, otherwise I will let them pay.
That's why I don't like such letters, there's mostly something wrong with it, and mostly I have to go after it again. To set it straight or ask for more information, well, I have better things to do. Weather was nice today, lol, but I didn't get out much, yeah, the free dinner, and that was it.I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's work actually, I might get throwen for that 'mean machinee,' again, which I do not like. But oh well, let's just try it once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment