Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Aunt."

"Aunt."

After I wrote my last post I received a phone call from my Uncle, when I heared him I knew already half that there's something not right. Usually it's my Aunt who calls and not my Uncle. After my Uncle asked me how I was doing, he told me that my Aunt is not well, I have thinking about this already though. Cause my Aunt was already sick a little month ago, she couldn't get trough her flue. My Uncle told me that my Aunt  has been hospitalized a few weeks ago with intracranial bleeding, later on the doctor found out the she has cancer in her head.

My Aunt lays now for recovery in a elderly house near her own house, she has to heal first for another three weeks before the hospital can 'radiation  therapy' her. I wasn't prepared for that news, though  I'm quit okay about it. I hope my Aunt gets trough this and recovers, though, cancer? Hmm, it will be though for her, and for her Family. Upcoming Friday I will visit my Uncle and my Aunt in the elderly house, I will tell my Uncle then aswell that I will be soon on a holiday.

My Aunt and Uncle don't know yet that I'm going on a trip, and certainly not to the US. Why not? I didn't want to worry them, they might worry cause they might think that I will have the same adventure as in Canada, but that ain't happening. I will inform my Uncle about my trip and say that I'm not available between the 22th of July until the 29th of July, hopefully they are alright with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment