Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday's!

Saturday's!

Weekends are shorter when I work Friday's a extra half day, lol. While I'm writing this post it's already Saturday eve' 9:21 pm. Tomorrow it's Sunday, and then it's Monday already. Monday starts the last working week before our Summer holiday. Time flies sometimes! Today flew by aswell, it was a nice and warm day, I didn't expect it would be this warm. The last few day's it was kinda chilly, a Summer jacket was needed. It should be just as chilly as yesterday and the day before, according to our weather forecast. But no, I went out with a jacket this afternoon, but damn, it was way to warm to have a jacket on.

I did my last groceries, looked for sandals too but without success. I ain't gonna pay 40 or 50 bucks for a pair of sandals, though I want quality aswell. I know a few cheaper shoe stores, but they don't sell quality. I will look again later this week in other shoe stores, or just buy the sandals I saw for 40 bucks. Just my luck that I could re-tray my swim short today, I went back to the store where I bought the short. Though they didn't had the same short in a larger size, Lucky I knew a same store as 'this' one further up in the city.

It was a bit of a ride, but okay, and whatta ya know? The swim short I wanted was there! And only one! Just my luck. I bought a sundae ice cream, (ow, full belly!) and bought my last groceries. I was done for today, this morning I had already a nap, the second nap was even better. I felt exhausted today, the busy work during the last weeks is dragging me. Specially the 'extra' half day, funny enough, during the week my tiredness is quit okay, and work goes well too. When the weekend then starts I can feel it. Tired, sleepy and a light heavy chest, naps and rest will solve that. Roll on Summer holiday, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment