Monday, August 5, 2013

One last week!

One last week! 

One more week vacation, next week Monday I will be working again. Gosh, these three weeks flew by. Ofcource starting of with my trip to Atlanta/Athens, then resting and getting rid of the jet lag. And now I'm here with my last week. And guess what? I'm going to have a short mini holiday in The Hague, Netherlands, yes, that's right, a holiday in my own country. 

I think it was my friend who pushed me positive to go somewhere, and I thank her for that! First I was like, "Hmm, I don't know, money, being tired." Now I'm just excited to go, I feel better aswell. It was quit a happening in Atlanta/Athens, I guess I needed my rest and come to myself. Yes, I still miss that 'someone,' but it hasn't got that 'bad or sad' feeling anymore. 

I'm blessed with a good friend, and that feels good. The weather forecast for this week isn't that good, they for spelled rain on Wednesday. And me don't like that, but oh well, my mini-travel bag is packed, and I'm ready to go. The Hague is a big city, and the beach is near. It's been a pretty long time since I have been there, it's sure gonna be a nice little mini holiday.

2 comments:

jazain said...

have fun and i'd like a sourvenir please.

sonnie100dj@hotmail.com said...

Ooooh, I got you something!

Post a Comment