Sunday, September 15, 2013

Updating.

Updating. 

What can I write? There's not much to write recently, funny right that I haven been writing everyday for almost three years. Sometimes then aswell I didn't know what to write about, though I filled the post with words, lol. Life is going well, I slowly adjusted again after my trip to Atlanta, though this trip woke me up that there had to be done something, something with my social life. I'm working on it. I'm sure aswell that 'that' trip to Atlanta gets a second part, oh yes! The eight or nine days I was with Jan was good but there was aswell some disasters, let's do it over and better the next time, lol. 

Last weekend I rested once again, I'm saving up a few euro's for a decent day out. I waited extra for that day when I get my monthly paying, the weeks before my monthly paying I took it easy and just had a relaxed weekend. Aswell this weekend, I had my rest and did my weekly groceries. Also last weekend I went to a castle, lol. A castle? Yes, the only castle we have in our city. It was 'monumental' weekend in our city, monumental buildings were open to visit. Now we don't have much monumental building, just a few. I choosed the only castle we have in our city... 



The only castle we have in our little city, thank God the rain stopped.  


The castle is called 'Huize Almelo.' I passed perhaps a million times this castle, it's forbidden to cross the castle's gate. This time the gate was open... 


The enormous garden from 'Huize Almelo.'


The owner of the castle guided us around. Gosh, and I didn't even plan to go here today. 


A huge stable in front of the castle. 


Like I said a huge garden.. 


The garden had no flowers or other garden articles, it's a forest with lots of bushes and trees.  



Backside of the castle.  


The owner in front...  





I could live here...  

No comments:

Post a Comment