Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here I am!

Here I am! 

I would never believe I would write this in my blog, but here it goes. It's been a while since I have been writing a post. There wasn't just much to write about, my life is going well. I mean, there's not much to tell, I'm doing well. I have a house, a job, here and there a few friends. Yeah, these friends, I wish ofcource I still I had a few more. My counselor told me aswell that I was doing well today, it was my last appointment with my counselor. I thought I needed counseling after my Dad passed away in February, though I was way to early with asking. But anyway, this counselor and I had a few appointments, in the last appointment he told me I didn't need grief counseling, I was doing well, and I agreed. 

I told in one of the appointments hat I was going on a journey aswell, (Athens, Georgia US) the counselor was all ears when I told him about my journey. "When you come back, I want to know how it went," he told me. So today I told about my adventure in the US to my counselor, and again, he was all ears, lol. Ofcource it was a adventure, a great adventure, a adventure I never wanted to miss. I told him aswell about my journey returning  home from the US, that I came back and really had difficulties with adjusting. He understood that, back to reality,back to be on my own again. I needed a few weeks to adjust, but in that time I realized that I needed more company around me. 

Just like I wished several months ago, you know, 'join a club, finding social contacts, get out more.' My first counselor advised me to be first happy with yourself being on your own, not forcing things to get social contacts, friends, if I make it a must it won't work. The counselor where I spoke with now told me quit the same, 'You can't buy or rent a friend, such things must go by itself. For example I join a club and I get in contact with other people, that's the way it goes. (I knew that) At the moment I'm quit adjusted, but AI know aswell there has to be a few changes, and there will be.. but everything on time. No rush, no force, no hasty things. It's going to be alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment