Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Cheers to a new year and another chance to get it right"

"Cheers to a new year and another chance to get it right"


The house was quiet when I came downstairs. All asleep ofcource after New years night. I went on the computer and made me a bowl of Cheerios later. The two teenagers were going home today, one teenager left in the morning and the second one followed a few hours later. I guided them out and thanked them for last night. It was 'awesome'.


I had a little plan today. I'm going to clean up a little bit before Saf, Tam and Cle come back. The kitchen will be clean, and I'll do some sweeping here and there. I expected them back in the late afternoon like they told me, cause Saf has a night shift. I was almost done with cleaning and suddenly the front door opened, it was Cleo! They returned, and so early! It was 1:00 pm. (woot!)


They were good and jolly and I asked them if they had a good time, "It was good and we had fun," Saf replied. I asked Saf were they went last night, "Were not telling", said Saf, "we promised each other not to say a word, it's our little secret" I was surprised cause, I thought they went to karaoke, but I saw on the website last night (where the karaoke was), that there was not even a karaoke that night, that was later this day.


So I was curious this morning and last night where they went to. But there lips were sealed. Maybe they went to another karaoke gig. (There were two gigs in Toronto) I was asking to much, LOL. Saf asked me "Did you try to find me, or find out where we were?"  I said "No". Oh well, they had a good time and I had a good time, that's all that matters. (still a tiny bit curious though where they went, LOL)


The day went on and Cle had to go to work. (babysitting) Saf drove her and Tam decide to come for the drive. And off they went again. I didn't mind and went on with what I was doing. I decided to make myself dinner, cause I didn't had a proper dinner the last few days. Potatoes, carrots and 2 sausages. Everyone was doing there own stuff, so I did too. Making dinner.


Saf came back late, just before dinner, and I was upstairs behind the computer. Normally I would come downstairs, but naaah, they will be fine, I thought. It was a lazy day and everyone was doing things for themselves, and so did I.


After my dinner, I sat down and watched TV and after an hour I went to Tim Hortons for a 'candy cane hot chocolate', they are so good. That's one of the million things I will miss in Canada. I should make a list what I will miss from Canada when I'm back in Holland.


Early to bed, it was a lazy day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment