Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here is your Today's Aquarius Horoscope.

Here is your Today's Aquarius Horoscope.


It's out with the old. Ring in the new. There's plenty of time to get used to this.



I slept only one hour, I couldn't sleep any longer. I just want to go, with a bad or a good feeling I didn't care. I screwed up big time last night. What can I say? There is nothing more to say, I feel ashamed and embarrassed! I will be quiet and short in my sayings this morning. At 1:00pm  me and Saf are taking of to the airport. I hope it will be good.


About me: I learned my lessons the hard way the last two and a half years, and now it's over. They say "Look back at the good times, and forget the bad times." After what happened last night, I can't, I hope I will in a few months. Why did I do such a thing, why on the last evening before I leave? why? why? why? I just don't belong in a large family, why didn't I think of that before. I refused many times to give up and go home, just because I love Saf! And I love her kids! I wanted to take care o fthem and love them. I still love Saf and the kids but differently! They will always have a special place in my heart. No matter what!


I'm not a bad guy, I changed alot. I see things in myself what I never experienced, I'm not a communicator, I will not tell someone to clean up there dishes or to pick up there clothes. I will do it for them or I go to someone else, and complain about it. (wrong!) Maybe that's why the burst outs, there is no communication, not telling someone what to do, and then afterwars the complain or I'll just let it be, until I had enough and I burst and get mad, and leaving the people behind with the thought "What is the matter with him?". Taking criticism is another thing! Ugh!

It's nearly time to go... five hours. Am I ready? Yes! Everything is packed and I got my mind set on Holland, although I want to get rid of the bad feelings, or shall I just let it be? I feel huge sorry's  for Safa,  I could be a pain sometimes and the last two months weren't so nice for both of us. Sigh!! Again I'm not a bad guy, and I sure had good times aswell with Saf! I just can't let this go what we been trough these years, I can't just say, "Let it be" and then leave! When I'm in the plane for my return I won't write in my blog. I bought a little notebook and a few pencils, so I can write how the flight went and how the things further went.


It will be a long day. Patience please..... For now I will close this post and say, see you at the other end of the ocean and wish me good luck! P.s. In post 'Day 39' you will read how the morning and the rest of the day went...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the fresh start :)

Post a Comment