Friday, May 13, 2011

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it!"


"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it!"

I had a little thought today, or a moment, or both. Make up your mind!! Okay, I had a moment today, when I thought, "I'm happy, this feels good!" While we had our lunch-break with work, we all joked around with silly talk. We sat outside in the sun and it was nice, everyone had a good time. That made me feel good too, I was happy! It felt really good. Sometimes I have difficulties with admitting when I'm having a happy moment, that I'm happy. Weird right? I think to myself then, "Yeah, okay that was fun, but I'm still not 'that' happy." Sometimes I have the feeling that I got stuck in that sad feeling, If people would or will ask me, "Are you happy?" I will answer, "I'm okay." Even after I had some good news or had a good time. Maybe I need to let go of that 'sad' feeling more often, and enjoy the little things around you. Like that cuppa coffee what'sn standing now right beside my laptop! 

Anyway, back to this day, this Thursday was a nice day.  Early up for work, even though we had to work till 2:30 pm today we did quit alot. Usually we work till 4:30 pm, but today our bosses had school. I made some wooden baby chairs and tables, together with a guy who worked here shortly. My boss told me that I had to explain him what I was doing and how it needs to be done, and then let him do some work too. Oh, I'm so good at that, sigh!  Not! I was working at a baby seat and it was nearly done, only a few lats needed to be sawed and add them to the seat. The new guy was standing there with his hands in his pockets, and waited till I said something, sigh! 

This wasn't really the job where I could use some help, not that I rather worked alone, (I do, but sssshh!) but, what can I offer him to do? I could ask him to hand me the hammer or the screw, but that doesn't work. Eitherway, I had to let him do something, so I explained him that I needed lats from a certain lenght, these lats needed to be found and sawed on the right lenght. I helped him the first time, and it went well. We finnished both one baby seat, this guy wasn't a talker, akward though cause I'm  not a talker either. But I felt I needed to talk with him, lol, I had to cause I had to explain him things. When he was done with helping me he putted his hands in his pockets again. And everytime I asked him something he answered 'yes,' or 'no.' He so reminds me of me in the past. 

We both were working on a set of baby seats and baby tables, we needed 2 sets. While I was working later on a baby love-seat (aaww) I tried to let the new guy try to build on his own a baby chair. And I must say, he did well. Finally I had him at work, so I could work on my own thing. I told him if he had questions he can always ask. Although it was a short day at work it was a nice day with here and there some laughs. After work I was exhausted, I have been busy the last few days, now it was time to relax. I went with Johannus and his Family (just like yesterday) to the free dinner around 4:30 pm. Yesterday we had marcaroni and today we had the same, oh well, it's free. I knew already that after dinner Ricardo wants to come with me for spending time with me, I was prepaired. 

I told him, "Your alowed to come, but only after you showered, and after you put clean clothes on." I told him this in a funny way, and he gave a high five, "That's a deal," he shouted. When he came, I had to send him back cause he was not good listening and he was a bit hyper. Sigh! It went okay, he went upstairs to his Mom and Dad by himself. I asked him that I will bring you upstairs, if your afraid, "Naah," he told me, "Your gonna tell that I wasn't so nice to you," I responded, "Your right, Now get going cutie!!" hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment