Tuesday, January 24, 2012

...And then I fell! LOL!

...And then I fell! LOL! 

Nice weather this morning, there was no rain but frost on the cars, and a tiny bit frost on the road. I like such weather in the wintertime, no rain, cause rain is for Autumn or Summer. I cycled towards work with my hands in my pockets, I forgot my gloves. I do it easily, hands in my pocket and not on the stearing wheel while riding my bike. I saw frost on the cars but not on the road, weird. When I almost was at work I saw another fellow worker in front of me riding his bike, suddenly in a curve in the road I saw the fellow worker going from left to right. I thought, "What's wrong with him?" And all of a sudden, "Beng!!" I fell, the road was slippery from the frost, huh? All the way there was nothing going on the roads were fine, I had my hands in my pocket and it went so easily!  And now, Beng!? 
I felt quit hard but nothing injured, just a few bruises and scratches. I had no clue how I fell, lol. It went so fast, the fellow worker waited for me, and asked me how I was. It was the conversation of the day, slippery roads, Sjon fell! I wasn't the only one though, another fellow worker fell too when I was already in the cantine. Lol, fun to get some attention, either way I was in a bit of pain. Work was fine again, same work like yesterday. Though on the end of the day I felt muscle pain on my chest, I wondered what that could be. Did I worked a bit to hard then today? Naah, today was okay, I had bussier days with heavier work. Uhm, I think I lifted to much heavy stuff. I had to take three mats and not five or more mats at once. 

Hundreds of mats had to be cleaned today, There was glue and other dirt on the mats, when they were cleaned we had to pack them five by five in a hardboard box. I packed so many and lifted up so many, though I felt good while cleaning and packing, I liked the work. But in the end of the day there was the muscle pain in my chest. Muscle pain ussualy comes afterwards.When I got home I took a painkiller, and I will take another one when it's time for bed. I'm glad I have a day off tomorrow, I will surely take my rest. Just relaxing and not doing much, that will do me good. In the late afternoon my counselor will visit me, he comes once in two weeks. Still I have to do a few payings the following weeks and months, I sure can use some little advice from my counselor. But first some relaxation and a pleasant night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment