Monday, December 13, 2010

Just another manic Monday...

Just another manic Monday.

Today it feels like I'm slowly getting used to the situation. I still have a bit the anger feelings towards Saf though, it feels unfair and I hope she realize what she puts me trough. I think my head is gonnna explode one day, cause of my silly thoughts and my silly moods. I looked on some Canadian Immigration Forum sites and my plan doesn't look so bright. My plan (B) is in doubts, I would like to stay in Canada and I try everything to make that possible. Just to see what my options are, here is what I wrote on that forum...

I have a question cause I'm kinda lost!

Me and my girl broke up after a two and a half year relationship. I came from Holland and she lived already in Canada. we both had a solid plan. We became Family and we had both the plan to sponsor me  for Canadian Citizenship. last year we became engaged and everything went well.

My first visit to Canada was for ten days. Then I returned back to Holland, two weeks later I returned for six months back to Canada to actually live with her. after the six months I returned back to Holland for four weeks, to sell my house and my personal belongings. She came to Holland to help me out. And together we returned back to Canada for good. We are now living in Barrie.

I knew I could stay again for six months, but the six months were over and we were both waiting to work on the sponsorship. But my girl had no full time job, cause of the many circumstances,  we ended the relationship and I need a place to stay. A friend of mine offered me a place in Mississauga.

Going back to Holland is almost no option! I would like to go to Mississauga, my question is, what are the chances of becoming a Canadian Citizen and live there for a long time? I need someone that sponsors me for Canadian Citizenship, any solutions?


And here are some  answers...

1. forget the Citizenship, first you have to become a permanent resident.
 

2. Unless you qualify under either FSW1 having had experience in one of the qualifying occupations in the past 10 years.
 

3. If you were able to find an employer who was willing to get a Labour Market Opinion approved from HRSDC that there were no Canadians/PRs available for the job , you then could apply for a work permit, allowing you to work temporarily in Canada.
 

4. Other than applying for a working holiday visa from the Netherlands if you are between the ages of 18 and 30 which would allow you to work in Canada for a year, then you will probably have to return to the Netherlands.
 

5. From your post, have you overstayed the 6 months that you were admitted for? If so, you have a larger problem.

That sounds okay, sigh, but I'm not that happy with number five! Cause I did overstayed the six months 'big time'!

Here is another answer...

You must apply as a skilled worker from outside Canada or find a job offer and get a work permit (very hard to do and still must be done from outside Canada)

No such thing as sponsor for Canadian Citizen ship outside of family class.

Going back to Holland may not be an option for you, but staying in Canada under your current status is not an option either.

I'm really getting worried and I hope I get more solutions. My first option is to stay in Canada if it's possible. Although I reconsidered my second option to go back to Holland my home country. But first I will pull all registers open for a staying in Canada! Am I going insane?

Like I said, today was a better day and I'm getting slowly used to situation. I do my daily stuff and help out where I can. It makes me feel a bit more wanted and it get my mind of things. I had one moment that I felt down and upset. Mostly I have that feeling when Saf starts to act like nothing has happened, and makes jokes and laughs. (What else can she do) After my 'down' moment I asked her for a little talk, and told her how I felt and asked how she is doing. I was in need for a talk to her, it's hard when your in a situation like this and you have no one to talk to. 

She talked normal and I complained a bit over how I felt, I stumbled with my talking, cause I was nerves being with her. I told her how easy it is if I think of it now, just being with the family and have a nice time without complaining as I do now. I told her that she was right in the talks we had in the past, Yes, I needed  for sure to get out of the house more and make new friends, and yes, I was to much focused on our 'us' moment, I realized that  many times but I failed in keeping that thought. Her responses were wise and short.

After the talk she asked me if I already had a plan for coming January. (Cause that's when I'm going to Mississauga to stay with a friend from Saf or perhaps Holland) I answered "I have no plan, but I'm working on it". She said "okay," and she left the room. I knew and realized then that it's over for real! I got to stop thinking of getting another chance with Saf, cause  I was thinking that aswell. I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment